Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I suppose I should say something... :)

Hello, People of the Internet! I will not spend a great deal of time on this particular post (or possibly *any* post as journalling of any kind is not my preferred cup-of-tea), but I figured I should add a few pennies to this Blog since I am now listed as a contributor, so...

Here we go!

I am almost completely packed (like Nikki, I too am planning to carry on my luggage in the form of a transforming backpack/wheely-pack item), and as some of you know I am taking, count 'em, a total of FOUR flights, on three separate airlines, to get from Sacramento, CA to Rome, Italy. It's all about using those miles to fly, and I am up to the challenge!

I have been to Italy once (Rome and Florence) back in 1996 when my brother Matt was in France for his Study Abroad program, so the family and I dove into our Pellegrini (Mom's family) roots and powered through a small portion of Italy (and seven other European countries in those three weeks).

However, I have never been to "real" Tuscany and I have never been to Scotland, so I am thoroughly excited for this adventure!

I will undoubtedly take 5 trillion pictures, but I will probably only share a thousand or so on this Blog! :)

And that's all I have to offer right now.

(And please, I beg of you, don't even try to compare my "blogging" style to that of Nikki. I name her the winner *now*, the end. Thank goodness she'll be doing the majority of the posting!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan, I'm sure you and Nikki are going to have a WONDERFUL time...just be safe. Ms. Linda