Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Wee Dram of Whiskey...Blah!

this post is being written via my iPod touch on a train back to edinburgh so it will be a bit choppy we fear!

Look at Megan on the train with her special iTouch! Thanks, Matt!

Yesterday we finished our day with 18 holes of mini golf at st. Andrews... And neither of us play golf! Then we shared a dram of Talisker whiskey and it was gross!
I will never drink this stuff again! Bleh!


We then had a delicious Thai meal instead of trying the traditional meal of haggis...sick.

Haggis...Even more gross than whiskey!

We have had an amazing homecooked breakfast the past two mornings with the most amazing ham/bacon ever!



This picture doesn't do the bacon justice. Truly, the best pig I've ever tasted.

Now we head to our final hotel in Edinburgh and wil visit Edinburgh castle today. Nikki
leaves tomorrow am and I have another two days to spend in scotland. We will write more later today if we can otherwise the remaining posts will be done individually...sniffle.

Thanks for reading!

This is the last photo of my poor little booty. It took three weeks for the bruise to (almost) disappear, but my butt still actually hurts. Perhaps I chipped my tailbone. As 'The Swedes' would say, "Yes, OK!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe the posts are coming to an end! Enjoy your last few days!